Zeus (the Great)
Hip clearance # OFA-VZ-13279G24M-VPI (Good)
BISS CH Toldin’s Own Rip Red Flyer FD, NAVHDA NA Prize I, 3 x AOM
OFA Hip Clearance # VZ-9007G26M-PI
Ripper was born on September 21, 2002 out of Toldin Reg’d Vizslas and went to live with Ray as a pup.
Over the years, he has proven himself as a terrific stud dog and has won many awards and championships both in the field and in the show ring. His long list of accomplishments include:
- Named one of the Top 5 vizslas in Canada five years running (2004 – 2008)
- Has been invited to the Eukanuba Invitational Championships many times
- Won BISS at the Vizsla Society of Ontario Speciality
- Won the Award of Merit at the 2007 Canadian Nationals and at the Vizsla Society of Ontario Specialty (pictured below)
- Won BOB at the Vizsla Society of Ontario Specialty
- Many group wins and placements in over 5 years of limited showing (pictured below) including Best Stud Dog.
- Won Best Puppy in Specialty at Canadian Nationals
- Youngest pointing dog to get his Field Dog Title at just under 8 months old
- Many wins and championships in the field
For more information about Ripper and Toldin Reg’d Vizslas visit www.toldin.com.
CH Vizslavilla’s Rip Aszu FD, FDX, NAVHDA Prize II OFA Hip Clearance # VZ-10164E24M-PI
Congratulations to Aszu for being recognized as the #2 FDX Vizsla in Canada for 2009, handled expertly by Liz Outram of Pointblank Dogs (www.pointblankdogs.com). What a great accomplishment!! Aszu also made the cut in the ring at the Vizsla Canada Specialty at the 2010 Nationals in Woodstock in July.
CH Bonneterre Handsome Man FDJ NAVHDA I
Gr CH Remy (littermate of Gr CH Sassy) FDJ NAVHDA PZ11
Offspring of Sire, Champion Bonneterre Handsome Man (FDJNAV Prize 1) and Dame, Champion Vizslavilla Memphis (Two legs FDJ)